Colorado Youth Matter in the Media
- Everyday Feminism: 3 Reasons Why You Need to Talk to Your Teens About Sexual Pleasure
- Press Release: CYM Responds to Fabricated Controversy by Abstinence-Only Group
- Colorado Public Radio: "Study: Teens Who Value School Also Value Birth Control"
- The Denver Post: "Colorado teen moms celebrate, advocate, despite birth rate decrease"
- Chalkbeat: "Liking school is good for teens' sexual health, report finds"
- Healthline: "What Actually Works to Prevent Teen Pregnancy?"
- Press Release: Raising The Bar
- Press Release: Raising The Bar post-conference
- Salon: "'The children are having sex!': The sexting scandal in Colorado that highlights America's dangerous sex-ed shortcomings"
- Colorado Public Radio: "Attorney General says parents' OK not needed for student health survey"
- Denver Post: "Healthy Kids survey becomes parental rights battleground"
- Colorado Public Radio: "Dollars running out for Colorado teen pregnancy prevention program"
- Fox 31 Denver: "At what age should you talk to kids about sex"
- Mountain Grown Community Radio for Eastern Colorado: "Local Motion: Sex Education"
- Colorado Public Radio: "Colorado kids waiting longer, says new report on teenagers and sex"
- Univision Colorado : "El número de embarazos entre niñas hispanas aumenta"